Project Management Professionals Certification is the highest standard of project management certification in the world. So, if you are a project manager it makes sense for you to get PMP certified. In the last 20 years, over 600,000 project managers across the world have become PMP certified. Project Management Professional certification is the most respected project management certification in the world.
The question that comes to mind is: Why should I go for the PMP certification? The answer to the question is looking at the benefits which comes with the PMP certification:
- You become more attractive to employers– A PMP certified project manager is more attractive to prospective employers as you demonstrate an ongoing commitment to learning and understanding.
- Higher Salary – PMP certified professionals command higher salary as you are considered more knowledgeable and since worth more value to the organisation. On an average PMP certified project managers draw at least 20% higher salary than other non PMP certified managers.
- Increase Revenue for organisation– PMP certification will result in increased revenue for your organisation. Clients would actually have more confidence in your abilities and would be ready to pay more for the products or services offered.
- Competitive Advantage – PMP certification puts you at a competitive advantage over others. PMP certification mentioned in your CV will allow you to shine and command attention.
- Improves your communication skills– PMP certification means that you speak the same language as any other PMP certified project manager in the world. This gives you a upper hand when it comes to communication skill in the project management field.
- Global Networking Opportunities – PMP certification opens up Global Networking opportunities with fellow Project manager professionals.
- Helps you in becoming Leader– PMP certification makes you a better leader. You can use your credentials to educate your peers. PMP certification will help you act as a mentor or coach which will in turn help you gain leadership experience.
iACT Global is a reputed online Training and Certification organisation. iACT Global will help you excel in the project management field. They offer certification in PMP. This certification will help you move ahead in your career. PMP certification will put you in demand as an established project management professional. There could not be a better time to get PMP certified and there could not be a better place than iACT Global to do so.