The International Academy for Certification and Training (International Academy) offers certification and training services to individuals and companies across the globe. Over the years International Academy has certified professionals across the globe. International Academy provides training in a wide spectrum of areas including Operations, Finance, Human Resources and has a portfolio of over 50 courses to suit the needs of every customer.
Who is eligible for an International Academy Franchise?
- Individual/company that can make minimal franchise investment.
- A company which has significant footfalls of students at their centres.
- An individual who is willing to work towards marketing the courses.
What is the Franchise appointment process?
- Prospective franchise needs to complete the inquiry form
- International Academy team will contact shortlisted candidates by telephone to understand profile
- If selected, franchisee would need to fill a detailed assessment form
- Franchisee is given 2-3 days to complete the form
- The form if approved would be discussed in the management meet which is scheduled weekly
- If approved in the management meet, interview is scheduled with the director
- If selected, partner needs to complete legal formalities and pay relevant amount
What are the responsibilities of the Franchise?
The Franchise's responsibility is to market International Academy products (certifications/courses). The partner is provided with leads from International Academy and can also generate leads based on their own marketing abilities. Partner is also required to carry out classroom sessions for various courses.
The partner also needs to use this time to develop their own expertise in generating leads. Also required to carry out classroom sessions for various courses.
What courses would the Franchise be marketing?
A partner can market products that lead to a certification from International Academy. Franchisees also get an option to market UGC recognized diploma/ degree courses after one year.
What are the responsibilities of International Academy?
International Academy provides the following support to the franchisees:
- Training on marketing/ counseling for International Academy courses
- Leads (if required) on regular basis
- Account manager for hand holding
- Soft copy of International Academy brochures which can be printed and presented to customers
- Soft copy of International Academy posters which can be printed for your centres (if applicable)
- Book sets for International Academy courses (optional at cost)
- Website development for the franchisee (optional at cost)
International Academy also commits to providing high quality service on an ongoing basis to all end customers of the franchise.
What returns can the franchise expect?
Since there is minimal franchise cost and you can start the operations without setting up a center, the return on investment (ROI) is very high. You can start earning profits from month ONE and scale up operations as you succeed and get confidence. Total earning potential is only limited by your willingness to grow.
Why should a prospective franchise choose International Academy?
A franchise today have various options to choose from. The franchise should choose International Academy given the flexibility in the level of investment and the high rate of return. Join us today!
In this Section
Join International Academy, India's Fastest Growing Education Company.
International Academy on Shine.com
International Academy partners with Shine for providing courses.
International Academy on Monster.com
International Academy partners with Monster for providing courses.
International Academy Naukri.com
International Academy partners with Infoedge for providing courses.