We at International Academy are committed to protect our customers personal information and strive to maintain the privacy of your personal information.
"Personal information" is any information that can be used by itself to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a person, or can be used with information available from other sources to uniquely identify an individual. For the purpose of this policy, sensitive personal data or information has been considered as a part of personal information.
International Academy collects your personal information for a variety of regulatory and business purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Verify your identity
- Complete transactions effectively and providing products and services
- Respond to your request for service or assistance
- Perform market analysis, market research, business and operational analysis
- Provide, maintain and improve our products and services
- Anticipate and resolve issues and concerns with our products and services
- Promote and market our products and services which we consider may be of interest to you and may benefit you; and
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes.
Course Extension Policy
For International Academy courses, candidates may get extension by paying extension fees as applicable.
The duration of courses offered by International Academy collaborator cannot be extended so do complete the course in the specified duration.
International Academy has a NO REFUND policy. Refund is provided only in case of excess payment.
Books once dispatched are not taken back.
Classroom Session Policy
- Tentative session dates will be communicated to candidates at the time of enrollment
- International Academy, reserves the right to postpone/cancel any training session, or change the location of training venue because of insufficient enrolments, trainer's illness or force-majeure/ unforeseen events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- International Academy will communicate fixed dates for session along with venue details one week before the session
- Candidates are required to send a confirmation over e-mail for attending the session
- Maximum 2 chances shall be given to candidates for attending the session in their course duration
- Candidates who confirm and later do not attend the session after confirmation and also do not provide any information for cancellation (absent without information), have to pay an additional Rs 2000 + S.tax to attend any forthcoming session
- In case of any postponement of session, candidates will be informed 10 days before the session(except in case of trainer's illness or force-majeure/ unforeseen events)
- Rescheduled dates will be decided considering the candidates availability on those dates
- Results of exam conducted at the centre will be declared within 10 working days after completion of training